Dr. Willard ConCo-Founder & COO
Areas of expertise
- Write 3 books in water crisis field
- Designing water quality analysis systems
- Bitcoin and ICO Research & Development
- The board of directors of the Green Energy
- Design three-stage warning of water purification reactors
- Bachelor of Environmental science at University of Cape Town.
- Master of Environmental science at University of Cape Town.
- PhD in Energy Systems Engineering at University of Cape Town
- 3 patent in the field of intelligent water purification and analysis systems
Hello my name is Willard. From the age of fifteen, I became interested in the environment and looked closer to the details. I’ve been studying and focusing on the environment and the water crisis for more than 10 years. I write 3 books and more than 10 authored articles. In 2011 I received my Ph.D. in Energy from the University of Cape Town.
My activity area is clean and reversible energy and the use of artificial intelligence in analyzing environmental conditions and analyzing water quality. My goal is to reach the point where all the people of the world in all countries have the same water quality. Lifestyle can be changed with the help of science and culture.
Don’t look at Blockchain technology as a new position for earning money. Our priority is to use technology to improve people’s healthy and lifestyle. We need to serve science to improve our lives. Blockchain technology can help us produce water, with the same quality and perfectly standard, in all of the countries.
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.