Dr. Maks ManturovDirector Business Development
Areas of expertise
- IT Management & IT Strategy
- Business Analysis
- IT Service Management
- Business Intelligence
- Change Management
- Solution Architecture
- Project Portfolio Management
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis
- Process Optimization
- Requirements Analysis
- Enterprise Architecture
- Customer Relations
- Business Development
- Software Engineering Management
- Bachelor’s degree Field Of Study Software Engineer at Izhevsk State Technical University (ISTU)
- Engineer’s degree Field Of Study Technical protection of the confidential information at Educational center of Safety of the Information, Moscow
- Winner of Best Software Engineering Research Award in 2014 Educational center of Safety of the Information, Moscow
My name’s Mask. I’m 35 and project and Pproduct management professional with strong track record in full lifecycle product management and solid background in Software development, Internet, IT Infrastructures and Telecommunications. Simultaneously management of multiple full cycle projects with matrix management of cross-functional teams at different locations.
In my opinion, teamwork and perseverance are more important than university specialization and education. If you are looking for the success of a great project, you should love your job.
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.