Kevin WongAsian Market PR
Areas of Expertise
- Organizing offline marketing
- Monitoring industry activities
- Research analysis
- ICO document preparation and advice.
- Target Marketing
- Arranging editorial schedules
- Media – Advertising
- Researching news data and information
- Acceptable use policies
- Fin Tech issues especially compliance frameworks for Blockchain, Smart Contracts, and DAOs, Safety Critical software.
- MS-Physics Atomic Physics at Vassar College
- MSEE Large Scale Integrated Circuits at University of Vermont
- MBA – Business Management at The University of Dallas
Experienced Computer Engineering Manager and Product Marketing Manager. The directed product life cycle from cradle to grave, generating product roadmaps and controlling inventory and pricing. Electrical engineering professional with extensive knowledge in computer design, Bluetooth wireless devices, server architecture, semiconductor FAB tool design, solar integration with grid power, and digital imaging. Technical/product marketing experience in developing the following:
• SWOT Analysis / ROI Evaluations / Value Proposition
• Market Requirement Documents (MRD)
• Product Requirement Documents (PRD)
• Strategic Business Plans / New Product Development
• Market Research
• Product Forecasting and Budgeting
• Sales Team Support Increasing Market Penetration
• Global Market Segmentation / Evaluation
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.