Dr. John DobbinCo-Founder & CEO
Areas of Expertise
- CEO and Founder Mit-ra Industries
- Business Plan Development
- Sales strategy Development
- Business Strategy Development
- Contributing to launching 5 startup
- Trade Development Consultant
- Business Analysis & Business Intelligence
- Change Management
- IT Management & IT Strategy
- Project Portfolio Management
- Bitcoin and ICO Research & Development
- Bachelor of management at Freie University of Berlin
- Master of MBA at MIT Business School
- PhD in MBA at MIT Business School
- TED Award winner in 2013
My name’s John. PhD in MBA with over 12 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, sales strategy development, operations, and decision analysis,i have the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions. My specialization is accelerating into innovative and creative businesses
Blockchain is the future of business and business in the world. Our most important understanding of the truth isn’t what we see, It’s something we don’t see. Blockchain will be a new concept of security and financial transfers.
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.