Dr. Adrian McCullaghIT consultant
Areas of Expertise
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- IT Security Policy Development
- IT Security
- Software and Cloud Agreements
- Media – Advertising
- Acceptable use policies
- IT Governance.
- ICO document preparation and advice.
- Fin Tech issues especially compliance frameworks for Blockchain, Smart Contracts, and DAOs, Safety Critical software.
- Directorship Grade Pass
- Master of Computer science, The Queensland University of Technology
- QUT (Queensland University of Technology), LLB. (Hons) law Grade Honours
- Ph.D. Digital Signatures, QUT (Queensland University of Technology),
The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education (Einstein).
Solicitor for 30 years has concentrated on IT law and IT security law.
Presently advising on Blockchain technology and its legal impact. I am currently working on 5 ICOs across multiple jurisdictions. I have just completed legal analysis for SKRILLA ICO which will be available shortly.
Available for Board positions and Corporate Advisory committees for high tech organizations.
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.