Adam SalehHead of Legal
Areas of Expertise
- Head of Legal at Mit-ra Industries
- Legal Researcher
- Judicial Extern at United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
- Founding Partner at The Perecman Firm, P.L.L.C.
- Tax Department at Oppenheim, Dixon
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Legal Researcher and Assistant
- Columbia University – Graduate School of Journalism
- Bachelor of Art at University of California San Diego
- Doctor of Law (J.D.) at Pepperdine University School of Law
Who I Am:
I’m a New York City personal injury, construction accident, and trial lawyer. Through my skill in the courtroom and ability to achieve results, I’ve been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, National Law Journal’s Hall of Fame, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and have achieved an AVVO superb rating. In addition, US News & World Report has selected my firm to their prestigious Best Law Firms list each year since 2012.
Who I Help:
If you have a creative idea about the Blockchain or want to set up a great business in the field of environment and new technologies, you can give me legal barriers and paperwork.
The Blockchain help us to produce freshwater with color, taste and constant quality in these seven countries with the standards of the day and a completely identical price. Mit-ra has methodically developed a proven technology in water treatment and sterilization and is now commercializing this technology. Markets are easily defined and continually growing, with substantial revenues projected. The company can construct and operate water recycling, drinking water. Desalination and water sterilization much more cost-effectively than comparable companies or technologies, with an average profit margin of 75 to 100%.
The company’s mission: “to own the best water treatment process in the world” is a lofty goal that Mit-ra management feels it recently attained. The near future will determine how Mit-ra is best able to succeed with this accomplished goal.